[Last revised: 16 September 2019]
In accordance with BitUBU Listing policy, BitUBU officials expect to be informed by developers of cryptocurrencies about any amendments such as updates, forks, changing of an explorer address, a.s.o., made and applied in their blockchain.
BitUBU weekly reviews all cryptocurrencies on the Exchange to ensure all of them are consistent with BitUBU listing policy.
BitUBU reserves the right to remove any cryptocurrency or market from its Exchange for any of the following reasons:
- Violation of the terms of BitUBU Listing Policy, including insufficient trading volume on the exchange;
- Blockchain becomes defective, resulting in not receiving funds withdrawn by users from BitUBU;
- Cryptocurrency is no longer supported by its developers;
- Developers are late or cease notifying about any amendments such as updates, forks, changing of the explorer address, etc, made and applied in their blockchain;
- Developers fail to provide links for updates before any of the amendments are applied;
- Limited trading volume on the exchange or potentially suspicious trading activity
- Poor implementation of a cryptocurrency blockchain software, resulting in failures to receive funds by users and consequently demands frequent updates (more than 2 during 30 days period);
- Complaints by users or traders of the token
- A cryptocurrency site, topics, and other cryptocurrency information resources do not provide the link to BitUBU.
- Evolving regulatory and compliance issues.
Upon detecting one of the reasons for delisting a cryptocurrency, BitUBU shall notify all users via email and social media.
After send email to all users, it will be delisted in 14 days(it begins after send email). Under extraordinary circumstances BitUBU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately delist a cryptocurrency.
After the notification, users, who own the named cryptocurrencies, ought to withdraw them before the posted withdrawal deadline.
How do I prevent my coin from being delisted?
Please see the list of non-exhaustive factors that BitUBU generally reviews when determining whether to delist a token or remove a market.
BitUBU periodically reviews tokens on the Exchange to ensure the tokens and markets are consistent with the Company’s listing standards. If we reach out to a token team, please respond to us quickly and provide all the information requested. In addition, please keep us informed as to what is happening with your token or blockchain. For example, do not surprise us with a fork or any other disruption of your blockchain and please be responsive to our requests for support.
Coin withdrawal after delisting.
After a coin has been decided for delisting on the BitUBU website users should remove all coins as soon as possible.
After the coin market has been delisted users will have 30 days to withdraw their coins.
After the period of 30 days from the date of Delisting, the coins wallet will be removed, and withdrawals will not be possible under any circumstances. The coins will be forfeited.
There may be circumstances where a user is not able to withdraw a coin due to factors that are beyond BitUBU’s control. For example, coins with significantly broken blockchains or wallets, or coins that are effectively abandoned and the functionality of the wallet or network is no longer supported. These examples are situations that are the responsibility of the applicable coin’s development team, who should ensure the continued functionality of their network. BitUBU is unable to assist in these matters and has no choice but to remove the wallet.
DISCLAIMER: BitUBU is not liable to any users’ losses sustained in case of circumstances under which a user for any reason is late to withdraw the funds before the deadline or fails to withdraw the funds due to events outside of BitUBU’s control (such as broken blockchain, unavailable nodes, etc.).