[Last revised: 16 September 2019]
In order to apply for listing your coins/tokens, please cheeck out the listing & delisting policies, and, if agreed, proceed to follow the Instructions below:
1. Please register the special email address for the coins/tokens project and do not use any personal emails while filling listing forms.
2. Fill out all necessary fields in listing request form wıth correct ınformatıon.
3. The listing price depends on coins/tokens project specification.
4. Any sharing of listing details between users and representatives of the Exchange in any of social platforms are forbidden. Otherwise the listing application form will be rejected.
5. The application processing takes up to 7 days.
Cryptocurrency Developers Obligations
Once of the application form was approved the developers are obliged to fulfill the following:
1. To publish BitUBU banner and BitUBU Exchange information on the same resources where the information about the coin/token is represented (Official site, Medium, Twitter & etc).
2. To ensure and maintain 30 BTC of minimal monthly trading volume.
3. To secure the safety of the email address.
4. To inform BitUBU team about any events and procedures, which BitUBU needs to be involved in, not later than 48 hours before the events and procedures take place.
5. Cryptocurrency developers are liable to repay the losses sustained by BitUBU in the result of his/her violation(s) of any of the Cryptocurrency developers’ obligations specified in the present Policy.
5.1. BitUBU reserves a right, at its sole discretion, to frozen a developer’s Cryptocurrency wallet till he/she fully repay the losses. In case of a developer’s refusal to repay the coins/token will be delisted.
6. In case of violations of any of the Cryptocurrency developers’ obligations specified in the present Policy and resulted in users’ claims addressed to BitUBU, the Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to respond to every redirected from BitUBU user’s claim, including the claims about losses, sustained by users.
Cryptocurrency Developers Messages
1. Any Cryptocurrency developers’ messages regarding the wallet processing must be sent to the email address used by BitUBU to reply the listing request.
1.1. BitUBU will complete the request only after receiving proper official email.
Processing of Cryptocurrency Developers Requests
1. Cryptocurrency developers fully agree, that any of his/her requests, specified in their messages, will be processed by BitUBU within 24 hours from the moment of a message delivery.
2. In case of the request for updating the software, Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to notify BitUBU team in accordance with the terms and provisions specified in the present Policy and provide links to the Github's resources .
3. Cryptocurrency developers guarantees the software has been thoroughly tested to ensure the updating works to be completed by BitUBU team are working properly.
To apply to get your coins listed on BitUBU, please fill listing application form and provide the required informations.
Please note that providing the required information does not guarantee your digital assets will listed on BitUBU. It is at BitUBU discretion and criteria to choose to list those coins that we believe bring the most value to our users and the blockchain ecosystem.
If we agree to list your coin on BitUBU, we will contact you to let you know the necessary information and steps to complete listing.
We do not have a fixed fee for listing a coin on our platform. This fee varies depending on the value the coin brings to our users and the blockchain ecosystem, how many hours of development it requires us to list it, how much marketing we are willing to do for your coin, how much liquidity is required to satisfy the expected demand of the market, etc.